Last updated [June 22th, 2023]
We respect the privacy of our users and everyone visiting our site, Excavation Kansas City. Here, at Excavation Kansas City (“we,” “us,” or “our”)). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy through the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. We offer our users the best deals on Excavation Services in Kansas City..
With all our services, we focus on quality by subjecting them to rigorous quality checks before reaching you.
Our office is in the United States.
Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials: We collect passwords, hints, and similar security information for authentication and account access.
1. Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). Still, it may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site, other technical details. Suppose you access our Site with your mobile device. In that case, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and other third parties.
If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name, and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your Consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal
obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- To send administrative information to you related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you updated information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about using our Site.
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent. We may use your information to help user-to-user communications with each user’s Consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other lawful request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining our promotional campaigns’ effectiveness, and evaluating and improving our Site, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share or disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential.
- Violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain services, or promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your Consent.
- Other Users When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, all users may view such personal information and publicly distribute it outside the Site in perpetuity.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
Our servers are located in the United States. We will not transfer your personal information to recipients not listed in clause 3 of this policy notice.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your data has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee the internet is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian
of such a minor and Consent to such minor’s dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users younger than 16 has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 16, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? Personal Information
You may, at any time, review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
11. GDPR ENTITLEMENT
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to EU residents:
- Right to information – the purposes for processing personal information and the individual’s rights.
- Right to access the personal information that is processed.
- Right to erasure (” right to be forgotten”).
- Right to rectification.
- Right to restriction of the processing. Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
- EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) responsible for overseeing questions concerning this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please get in touch with Data Protection Officer, at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com